Courses: How to Pair Food and Wine
People enjoying food and wine often do not know how to go about selecting a wine to accompany a dish.
Wouldn’t you simply like to know what to do and delight your guests by being spot on?
So often a great, favourite wine is spoiled by selecting a dish that does not complement your wine choice.
You could decide on making your favourite wine the feature of a meal and select a dish to go with it.
Or you could make a specially-prepared culinary dish the focus of the evening and ensure that your wine enhances it.
Have you been gravely disappointed in the past? You chose the very best wine and an exquisite dish – and somehow your best effort fell flat. The two weren’t paired.
Perfect pairings are possible.
I could open a new world to you.
I present courses to individuals and groups as varied as:
- Restaurateurs and hoteliers
- Food and Beverage Managers
- Corporate events e.g. CEOs and their senior managers, in South Africa and abroad
- Private events or gala dinners e.g. celebratory events with a difference
- Tourists, local and foreign, who persue culinary interests
- Gourmet clubs
- Wine clubs
- Wine estates and their front-line staff
- Hotel schools and their students who study towards qualifications in the hospitality and tourism trades
My courses are tailored to meet the needs of anyone interested in food and wine pairing. See courses.